The biggest game of the year is this weekend (Sunday, Feb. 4) and your pups are definitely into it. What are you looking forward to the most? The commercials, the food, or the Puppy Bowl?
Here are 5 fun ideas to include your dog in the Super Bowl celebrations.
- Walk your dog/dogs in the morning so they release their energy. If your having guests over later on, they probably won't be getting as much attention from you. Or you might be leaving them at home while you attend a Super Bowl Party.
- Make them a homemade treat, so they can also indulge in the fun! Try our easy sweet potato and zucchini chews, which will keep them busy for a little while. Thinly slicing the vegetables and bake in the oven for 3 hrs at 250F, flipping half way through. Try our favorite Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Treats.
- Reward them with game related toys from your local pet store.
- Before the big game watch the Kitten Bowl and Puppy Bowl. Our dogs love watching other dogs on the screen.
- Make sure you keep your dogs safe and keep them away from dangerous foods like - chicken wings, chocolate, avocado, and alcohol. Your dog may try to sneak in a bite or a sip.
We hope you all have a fun and safe day! Who are you betting on to take the win?